Rainbow Helicopters: Join us in celebrating our new name.
MAR • 2021
After 10 years in business, the events of 2020 gave us the opportunity to reflect on our priorities and seek a stronger connection to Hawaii.
Celebraing our new name
We invite our guests and the entire Novictor Helicopters Ohana to join us in celebrating our new name. The Aloha that we feel for Hawaii inspires us to share our island home with our guests. We wanted a name and a logo that would help our guests feel that same connection. In the end there was only one symbol that would do:
The rainbow emerges from life-giving sun and rain, and it reflects the natural beauty that surrounds us and the Aloha of we feel for Hawaii. We can’t wait to share it with you on one of our well-known tours or charters!
Fun facts about rainbows
1. You can never get to the end of a rainbow
2. Circular rainbows can be seen from the sky
3. Rainbows are less likely in the winter
4. A double rainbow appears when light is reflected twice in a raindrop
5. Earth is the only planet in the solar system with rainbows
6. The Greeks and the Romans believed rainbows to be a path from the gods
7. The longest duration rainbow lasted for nearly 9 hours
8. Two people never see the exact same rainbow
New addition to the fleet
Also, we thrilled to announce a new addition to our fleet of helicopters: an Airbus AS350. This magnificent helicopter will allow us to share the sights of Hawaii with more guests and offer expanded inter-island services and charters. And, yes, you can still experience one of our amazing doors off tours in this beauty; it has sliding doors on each side that provide a panoramic view and a splash of adventure!